The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP site where horses run free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First off, welcome to the Snowy River Mountains! I'm currently working on new ideas for new continents and land forms. I'm also drawing up a map. Once i'ts completed I'll post it to the site. Recommend this site to all your friends and come up with some ideas for new threads/areas. I will always accept new ideas!

Greyson the horse...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper

Piper

Greyson the horse... Empty
PostSubject: Greyson the horse...   Greyson the horse... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Name: Greyson
*Breed: Friesian.
Appearance: Pure black with long mane and tail
Crush/Mate: None... though he does have a crush on Rose... yes a horse has a crush on a human.... I AM CREATIVE.
Foals: None.
Flaws: Shy, scared of a lot of things and weak.
Personality: Greyson is very shy and is weak. He was kicked out of his family by his dad. Rose helped him as a foal and they have been partners in crime ever since.
Background/Roleplay: I ran along the ice. My hooves were making an off clip clop sound. Rose was on my back, urging me faster. We were on the run again. I would never understand Rose, she was always either running after someone or running away from someone. This man that was chasing us wanted to kill her. "Greyson! Faster!" she shouted. I looked back at her and saw her face was scared. She is never scared.
*Theme Song: Paparazzi cover by Greyson Chance
*Others:

Greyson the horse... 3297632731_6aba32db55
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

Greyson the horse... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyson the horse...   Greyson the horse... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Great character, Approved! Also now you can create horses for the Crimson Desert! (same form, but they won't be long and shaggy like the Snowy River horses Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com

Greyson the horse...
Page 1 of 1