The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP site where horses run free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First off, welcome to the Snowy River Mountains! I'm currently working on new ideas for new continents and land forms. I'm also drawing up a map. Once i'ts completed I'll post it to the site. Recommend this site to all your friends and come up with some ideas for new threads/areas. I will always accept new ideas!

Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse Empty
PostSubject: Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse   Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Name: Aedue
*Breed: Ghost Friesian horse
Appearance: Completely black, from his mane to his tail.
Crush/Mate: He finds Erios funny, but it's nothing really... yeah, serious or whatever.
Foals: None
Flaws: Is... well, dead, is rather serious at times but likes to crack pretty lame jokes when he finds an opportunity, follows people around because he gets bored, doesn't know when people are annoyed nad is pretty oblivious to emotions.
Personality: Tries to be serious to impress Erios but really can't. He sort of stalks people becuase he gets very bored and he likes to crack lame jokes.
Background/Roleplay: He was venturing in the desert when a rogue horse attacked him. A strong cuff to his head killed him. He has a small indent in his skull as the mark of how he died. He likes to stay in forests but doesn't really care where he goes, as long as there's someone to entertain him there. And by entertain he means put up with his jokes.
*Theme Song: Ghost of John
*Others:None.

Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse 220px-Friesian_Stallion
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse   Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:27 pm

waaaaaaaaaaa-approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com

Aedue the Ghost Friesian horse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snowy River :: General :: Characters :: Approved characters-
Jump to: