The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP site where horses run free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First off, welcome to the Snowy River Mountains! I'm currently working on new ideas for new continents and land forms. I'm also drawing up a map. Once i'ts completed I'll post it to the site. Recommend this site to all your friends and come up with some ideas for new threads/areas. I will always accept new ideas!

Thanatos the Demon Horse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

Thanatos the Demon Horse Empty
PostSubject: Thanatos the Demon Horse   Thanatos the Demon Horse EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Name:Thanatos
*Breed:Appaloosa stallion Demon horse
Appearance:He has white on his face that looks like a bone covering, and on his rump too. He is jet black otherwise
Crush/Mate:none
Foals:none
Flaws:He's full of himself, mischievous, he has a hard time feeling emotions like trust and love
Personality:He is mischievous, and has a hard time feeling emotions like happiness, trust, or love. He doesn't usually put himself out for the world and
can keep a straight face through anything.
Background/Roleplay:He was a bright, cheery Appaloosa horse with a beautiful mate. But after getting lost in the Oros Mountains near the Horsehead settlements, he wandered into the Forest of Thanatos. It wasn't the forest of Thanatos at the time, but no horse really knew what would happen if you set foot in there. Everyone thought he died, but some claim to see his black and white figure, wandering the forest forever. His name before he died was Cole, but since he died he was named Thanatos, the spirit of death.
*Theme Song: Death Waltz
*Others:He doesn't really have a demonic spirit, that's just the title he's gotten from horses who've seen his ghost around the Forest of Thanatos.
Thanatos the Demon Horse 543px-THIEL_619
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com

Thanatos the Demon Horse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snowy River :: General :: Characters :: Approved characters-
Jump to: