The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP site where horses run free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First off, welcome to the Snowy River Mountains! I'm currently working on new ideas for new continents and land forms. I'm also drawing up a map. Once i'ts completed I'll post it to the site. Recommend this site to all your friends and come up with some ideas for new threads/areas. I will always accept new ideas!

Claudia Walt and Draco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

Claudia Walt and Draco Empty
PostSubject: Claudia Walt and Draco   Claudia Walt and Draco EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Name:Claudia Walt
Appearance: she has extremely curly black hair that goes down to her mid back, and just as dark eyes. She always wears a greyish greenish colored cloak and carries a longbow. She's unusually short for her age.
Family:None
Village:Snows Edge
Flaws:She has a bad temper and is pretty anti-social. She's pretty paranoid and gets easily annoyed.
Personality:She's got a bad temper and is anti-social, but can be a good friend if you can get to know her. She's an unusually good archer.
Background/Roleplay:Her parents were killed about a year after she was born, and she was raised by another family. But then after she got older her foster father started abusing her badly, so she ran away. The only thing she had left of her real father was the cloak. She stole a horse and ran away. Claudia raised herself and was kind of a wanderer. She even trained herself with the bow. She is good at moving without making a sound.
*Others: She has a horse named Draco

Name:Draco
*Breed:unknown (mixed)
Appearance:He's got light brown shaggy fur. He has a fluffy shock of a mane. It's darker brown than his fur.
Crush/Mate:none
Foals:none
Flaws:He's just as shy and anti-social as Claudia, and developed some of her bad habits. He often thinks before acting, and get as easily annoyed as Claudia too.
Personality:He thinks he can do anything. He has a bad temper like Claudia and is as anti-social as her too. He is extremely intelligent and well-trained.
Background/Roleplay:He was stolen by Claudia when he was younger. At first, he was reluctant, but eventually they became tight friends. He hardly ever leaves Claudia's side, and will lay his own life on the line for hers. He won't let anyone but her ride him, unless they are good friends of Claudia's.
*Theme Song:The theme for the video game Halo (I can't think of anything else)
*Others:nope

Claudia Walt and Draco Dep_2635790-Shaggy-horse
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Claudia Walt and Draco   Claudia Walt and Draco EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:31 pm

WWAAAAAAAAHHHH CLAUDIA!!!!!!

Approveded
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

PostSubject: Re: Claudia Walt and Draco   Claudia Walt and Draco EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:31 pm

SHE RETURNEZ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudia Walt and Draco   Claudia Walt and Draco Empty

Back to top Go down

Claudia Walt and Draco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snowy River :: General :: Characters :: Approved characters-
Jump to: