The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP site where horses run free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First off, welcome to the Snowy River Mountains! I'm currently working on new ideas for new continents and land forms. I'm also drawing up a map. Once i'ts completed I'll post it to the site. Recommend this site to all your friends and come up with some ideas for new threads/areas. I will always accept new ideas!

The Red Lion Inn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:43 pm

I rode in on Greyson. I hopped off him, grabbed my bag and stepped inside the huge place. They made it huge so horses could walk in.
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:44 pm

I trailed behind in the shadows. I peered in through an open window.
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:48 pm

"Since you won't stay in the room you could ju-" I was cut off by a familiar face. It was Him.

I walked in, glancing around. I pulled my hat farther down on my face.
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Hmm...Wonder who that is. I kept watching intently.

I look around the inn. This would be a good place to stay for a while. I pulled my hood further over my face and got a room for myself. I led Draco around to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 pm

I pulled my hood over my eye and motioned Greyson away. "Go to the stables and wait," I hissed then I walked into the Inn. There were a couple of drunken men. I steered clear of them and sat down.

I looked around and my eyes stopped when I saw the person who had been trying to kill me for years. I walked quietly behind her.
"We meet again," I hissed in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I put everything in my room except for my longbow. That always stayed with me, and sat down. I tried listening to any conversations going on, and picked up on one going on next to me between some lady and guy.

I watched the assassin girl be confronted by some guy. Maybe he was her victim.

A horse was coming to the stables. I kept my mane over my eyes and payed no attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 pm

I didn't want to leave Rose by herself so I stood by a window and watched.

I put my hand on the knife hiding in my sleeve. I turned and faced Will.
"Ah, what a pleasant suprise," I said, glaring.

I laughed bitterly. "I haven't seen you in ages. You look worse then you did the last time."
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:55 pm

I noticed that girl slip her hand into her sleeve, but decided not to get tangled up in...whatever they were doing unless it directly involved me or Draco.

I saw the girl's horse looking through the window across from me. I tensed up, but knew the darkness made me completely black as well. It was the perfect camouflage, and again I was grateful for it.

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:59 pm

I glanced at the Inn keeper then at Will. I quickly pulled out my knife and held it against Will's neck.
"Look, if we are gonna do this again, let's do it some place else. These people don't want a fight," I said staring at him.

"Aww, the princess is getting soft," I taunted then drew out my gun and held it to her head. "Put the knife down."

I got angry. Nobody is allowed to threaten Rose. I began to move towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:01 pm

I grip tighter on my bow and string it quickly. A fight could erupt at any moment

I see the horse move towards the door and step in front of him, my ghostly white face glowed against the light coming from the door.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:03 pm

I reared in fright. It was a demon horse. "Move out of my way," I said trying not to sound scared.

"Drop the gun," I hissed at him then spit in his eye.

I reeled back wiping the spit out of my eye. I looked at some of the other people.
"Grimm, we fight outside or I kill you in here."
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:05 pm

I stood up, my bow drawn. "No one's killing anybody. I thought I'd seen your face before, it's because that girl's an assassin." I announce.

"What are you going to do?" I said, making a mock frightened face. "Are you going to kill me? Good luck with that," I say to the horse.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:07 pm

"No, I won't kill you but my owner might," I said.

"Go ahead and annouce it to the world!" I exclaimed. I grabbed Will's hair and yanked it.
"Where's that paper?!" I asked.

I got a sly look on my face. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder then walked outside. "Like I'm gonna tell you."
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:10 pm

I watched the girl be hauled out, then decide to go up to my room and watch the scene from up there.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm already dead, DUH. I'm not an actual demon, I'm a ghost. But I can harm you, "I say with emphasis on the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:13 pm

I saw Rose being carried out. "Your the least of my problems," I said to the demon horse then cantered up to Will and knocked him with my head.

"Ah, Greyson, the weak stallion. How have ya been?" I asked setting Rose down.

I kicked Will in the place he doesn't want to be kicked, once he set me down. "You touch me one more time and I swear I will host a party once I kill you. Then I'll give your body to a pack of hungry wolves."
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:16 pm

I leaned out the window with my longbow in hand to watch the ensuing scene

"Gosh, that lady is a murderer!" I say while racing after the horse and crashing into him.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 pm

"Your threats are like little mice... they can't harm me. Plus, you won't kill me. You wouldn't kill me last time," I sneered.

I pulled out my sword and sliced it across his face. "Don't tempt me."
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:20 pm

What a weird world we live in....where people just kill each other for the heck of it. I drew my bow and fired an arrow near their feet, maybe to warn them not to try anything funny with the rest of the village. I quickly moved into a shadow so that I was nearly invisible

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:22 pm

I glanced at the arrow and looked around. "You didn't get a sidekick, right?" I asked smirking.

"In case you didn't notice, I work alone," I said picking up the arrow and snapping it in two. "This is what you'll look like once Im done with you."
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Hmm. I seem to have aggravated them more. This was kind of amusing in a way. Maybe, this girl would leave the village if I did something, like injure her horse. I pondered this. I didn't want her to stay in this village. I didn't want her anywhere. I'd secretly been following her, trying to stop her plans, but usually I got tangled up in something else. Now here she was, like she'd been brought to me. I drew back another arrow, and this time aimed for her horse.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:33 pm

My ears pricked up. I felt something odd about this.

"Will, give me the darn paper!" I screamed at him.

"No! You are a stupid insolent brat! Stop killing people and start being civilized!"
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:36 pm

I fired the arrow at the horse's leg. Seems like that guy would be on my side, he wanted to get rid of this lady too.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 pm

I heard an arrow hiss and a sharp pain hit my leg. I neighed in fright then fell to the ground,

"Greyson! Dear, Gosh!" I exclaimed and forgot about Will and everything else. I knelt by Greyson.
"Buddy, you ok?" I looked at the arrow and back at the window of the Inn. Anger raged inside me.

I watched in shock. She had just gone from murderer mood to worried to murder mood again. My eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:39 pm

I ride up with Flora and she dismounts. I decide to stay outside and just prance around and be awesome.

I pull up my hood and walk into the inn.
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 pm

I leaped out the back window of the small inn and hop onto Draco. "Let's go," I say while riding into the forest.

I sense something wrong and ride off into the forest.

OoC: Sorry PIper, no swears on this sight either. =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Red Lion Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Lion Inn   The Red Lion Inn Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Lion Inn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snowy River :: Snowy River Villages :: Snows Edge Village-
Jump to: