The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP site where horses run free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First off, welcome to the Snowy River Mountains! I'm currently working on new ideas for new continents and land forms. I'm also drawing up a map. Once i'ts completed I'll post it to the site. Recommend this site to all your friends and come up with some ideas for new threads/areas. I will always accept new ideas!

The Snowy River info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

The Snowy River info Empty
PostSubject: The Snowy River info   The Snowy River info EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:22 pm

The Snowy River Mountains is in a place similar to the Himalayas, except it is a made up world. The Snowy River flows north. It is a wild, huge, dangerous river that spans at least 800 yards long. Surrounding it are the Snowy River Mountains. The Snowy River itself runs through the Frosty canyon and into the Northern range. The Northern range is the tallest mountain range, consisting of jagged peaks and tall spires. The Snowy River flows down from the Southern Snowy River Mountains. They are gentler slopes but are very icy, and full of cliffs. Around the outside edge of the Snowy River Mountains are the village. The main villages are Kakarimo village, Snows Edge village, and Chocho village. Kakarimo village is the central village, in the middle of all the villages. They are the trade central. Snows Edge village is further up near the Northern range. It's impossible to grow crops up there, so they make furs and trade them for food. Chocho village is farther South East. They get the least harshest weather and can grow more crops.

Now a little background on the horses.

Seminole was owned by someone named Anna in Kakarimo village. She was the only one who could ever ride Seminole. But she was only sixteen years old when she died of a sickness. She didn't want Seminole to know she was gone, and trusted her father, Craig, to care for him. However, Seminole did find out. He became mean, kicking, biting and lashing out at everyone. Finally, one day he kicked down his stall door and broke at a dead run. When he escaped, he brought with him a few other horses to breed and multiply and build up a herd. Craig searched for him for about a month, but then gave up when winter finally set in. Some of the villages blamed Seminole for Anna's death, saying he carried a disease that made her sick. But this is not true. After Craig stopped searching for him people say the stallion died in a brutal snow storm, some have even claimed to kill him. But he is alive and well, leading his herd through the brutal Snowy River Mountains.
These are the maps of the land forms throughout the Snowy River World.

The Snowy River info ?ui=2&ik=b8a60ae1d7&view=att&th=1333d6ecc5b50c66&attid=0
The Snowy River info ?ui=2&ik=b8a60ae1d7&view=att&th=1333d6ecc5b50c66&attid=0
The Snowy River info ?ui=2&ik=b8a60ae1d7&view=att&th=133421833d617400&attid=0
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com

The Snowy River info
Page 1 of 1