The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP site where horses run free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First off, welcome to the Snowy River Mountains! I'm currently working on new ideas for new continents and land forms. I'm also drawing up a map. Once i'ts completed I'll post it to the site. Recommend this site to all your friends and come up with some ideas for new threads/areas. I will always accept new ideas!

How to make a character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

How to make a character Empty
PostSubject: How to make a character   How to make a character EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:33 pm

The places with a star * next to them are optional. This is the horse form, as this sight is mostly about horses.
The only 'magical' kinds of horses you can have are a seahorse (part mermaid, part horse), unicorn, pegasus, ghost
horses, and demon horses. The unicorns cannot fly and none of the special horses have any magical powers.
The demon and ghost horses CANNOT possess things. or pass through things. SEAHORSES CANNOT GO ON LAND! Likewise,
you can have a tame horse, desert dwelling horse, or a tribe horse. NO OTHER FANTASY CREATURES ARE ALOUD!
If your horse dies you can choose to make it come back as a ghost, just be sure to ask me or another admin
first then update your character's form.

Name:
*Breed:
Appearance:
Crush/Mate:
Foals:
Flaws:
Personality:
Background/Roleplay:
*Theme Song:
*Others:

Here is an example Character form.

Name: Aliss
*Breed: Peruvian horse
Appearance: she is black with a fluffy, wavy, thick mane. Her eyes are a startling light blue, which is unusual on such a dark horse.
Crush/Mate: none
Foals: none
Flaws: She's sometimes full of herself and snobbish. She thinks because she's a purebred that she's special. She has a bad temper.
Personality: She's brave and heroic. She's loyal and a good friend to everyone. However, to her worst enemies she is a fierce warrior. She will defend her friends to her very last dying breath. But to her friends she's nice. She's very knowledgeable of the Snowy River Mountains.
Background/Roleplay: She was born a wild horse, but her herd was destroyed by a devastating snow storm when she was young. Strangely, she was the only one to have survived. She's learned many survival skills because she's been a loner ever since that happened.
*Theme Song: Gracie's Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpCCpHNMgNk
*Others: Nope.

If you would also like a human character to live in the villages, that's fine. Here's the character form.

Name:
Appearance:
Family:
Village:
Flaws:
Personality:
Background/Roleplay:
*Others:

Example:

Name: Kurokuma
Appearance: She has dark-ish skin and black hair. Her eyes are a rich, dark-ish brown.
Family: Mom-Shaya Dad-Cole Siblings-none
Village: Chocho village
Flaws: She never says what's on her mind. Sometimes she just explodes because of the build up of emotions inside of her.
Personality: she's shy and sweet. She's sort of a goody-goody.
Background/Roleplay: I wound the delicate stems together on my headdress. It was a standard headdress, made simply in a circle shape. But I picked the best, most unique flowers I could find. Today was just another typical day. Winter would be coming soon, though, and that hit our village hard. I'm just glad we don't like anywhere closer to the Snowy River Mountains, where it's practically winter all year round. How anyone could live there was beyond me.
*Others:nope

And, you can even have other animals. You can also make desert animals(Note do NOT make animals that wouldn't live in the region you want them to life in, aka giraffes, elephants, toucan, etc. wouldn't live in snowy mountains or an arid desert!)

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Crush/Mate:
Kits,cubs,etc:
Background/Roleplay
Flaws:
Personality:
*Theme Song:
*Others:

Example:

Name: Luna
Species: Dire Wolf
Appearance: She has scruffy, black fur with a blaze of white running down her chest. Her eyes are dark and firm, but welcoming. She is unusually big for a normal wolf, that's why she's called a Dire Wolf.
Crush/Mate: none
Kits,cubs,etc: none
Background/Roleplay:She was scared to death by a huge bear when she was young, causing some fur on her chest to run white. She's had the white blaze of fur on her chest ever since. She's been in many battles, and usually always wins. She was offered a leadership position in her pack, but swiftly declined after her parents had been killed. Ever since then she's struggled to survive as a loner, and gotten very good at it too.
Flaws:She's mean, and has a bad temper. She likes things to get to the point. She lacks social skills and often offends others because of her bluntness.
Personality: She's mean, strong and loves the heat of battle. She's often tough with those she first meets and usually doesn't trust strangers. If you cross her, you can be expected to not see the light of day again. She often thinks before she acts, but is strongly loyal to her friends and will defend them to the end.
*Theme Song: Secrets (by One Republic)
*Others: nope.
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com

How to make a character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snowy River :: General :: Characters :: Unapproved characters-
Jump to: