The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
HECK YES you should log in!
The Snowy River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP site where horses run free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First off, welcome to the Snowy River Mountains! I'm currently working on new ideas for new continents and land forms. I'm also drawing up a map. Once i'ts completed I'll post it to the site. Recommend this site to all your friends and come up with some ideas for new threads/areas. I will always accept new ideas!

Krysta the HAwk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Krysta the HAwk Empty
PostSubject: Krysta the HAwk   Krysta the HAwk EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Name: Krysta
Age: Uh... uh... uh... well, 19 or so in Human Years I guess.
Species: Red Tailed Hawk. they can live in snowy places or warm places, btw. they're just possums.
Appearance: Greyish/brown feathers with a red/brown tail and some white feathers
Crush/Mate: None
Kits,cubs,etc: None
Background/Roleplay: I flatten out my feathers and glide on the wind. It's cold, as usual, but I have grown used to it. Snow is falling lightly and yet it stings my face. I tilt down and tuck in my feathers, going into a dive towards the lake where I see a group of horses has gathered. I usually just drop into conversations like this- literally- so no one will really care. Besides, it's interesting to hear what everyone's talking about from time to time.
Flaws: Is rather serious, doesn't like to make a fool of herself, tries to keep a cool head but is often pulled into weird situations becuase she has little will power.
Personality: Is pretty serious and always tries to keep a straight face and holds a superior air around her. Likes to get into arguments and likes to win, uses sarcasm a lot.
*Theme Song: The Eagle and the Hawk by John Denver/Mike Taylor
*Others: Likes to hang out with Paris because she causes disaster wherever she goes
Back to top Go down
Brazzlegirl
Admin
Brazzlegirl

Krysta the HAwk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krysta the HAwk   Krysta the HAwk EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:51 pm

HECK. YES. approved =]
Back to top Go down
https://thesnowyriver.forumotion.com

Krysta the HAwk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snowy River :: General :: Characters :: Approved characters-
Jump to: